Welcome to RHP 9 – Transforming Healthcare Now
- Five-year demonstration waiver that began on September 1, 2011
- Aligns with the Triple Aim of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS): Improve the experience of care, Improve the health of populations, and Reduce the per capita costs of healthcare without compromising quality.
- Creation of Regional Healthcare Partnerships (RHP) that support coordinated, efficient delivery of quality care, and a plan for system transformation that is driven by the needs of the community.
- Provides incentive payments for quality improvement and healthcare delivery system reform
Quick Facts on RHP 9:
- 3 Counties: Dallas, Denton, & Kaufman
- 2,530 square miles
- Population of 3.1 million
- 40% are low income
- 25 providers participating in Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) projects
- Needs assessment: Gaps in access, behavioral health, and overall care coordination.
- 129 DSRIP projects
- 46 Infrastructure Development projects (Category 1)
- 83 Program Innovation and Redesign projects (Category 3)
- 200 Plus Outcome Measures (Category 3)
Friday, December 9, 2016:
HHSC and CMS will complete their review and approval of October reports or NMI regarding the data reported
Thursday, December 15, 2016: RHP9 Annual Report and Regional Learning Collaborative Plan for DY6a is due to HHSC
Sunday, January 1, 2017: Draft Protocols for continuing projects to finalize by Spring 2017
Tuesday, January 3, 2017: IGT due for October DY5 reporting DSRIP payments
Friday, January 13, 2017: October
reporting DY5 DSRIP payments for transferring hospitals and top 14 IGT Entities
Monday, January 16, 2017: Due date for providers to submit responses to HHSC on NMI and incomplete semi-annual progress reports.
Monday, January 30, 2017: DSRIP payment for October DY5 for remaining providers, April DY5 approved NMI, and DY4 CF.
Tuesday, January 31, 2017: DSRIP payment for October DY5 for remaining providers and approved NMI from April DY5 for all providers
Friday, February 24, 2017: HHSC and CMS will approve / deny NMI. Metrics approved will be included in payment for the next DSRIP payment period (July 2017).
June 2017: Regional Community Needs Assessment due.
Making a Difference